Thursday, June 2, 2016

Colossians 2:5

Colossians 2:5

“For though I am absent in the flesh, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the steadfastness of your faith in Christ”


Steadfastness of faith should always lead to rejoicing. This verse comes to me at an interesting time as I am visiting friends whose faith is not what it once was. I have recently experienced the opposite of this verse, my heart sake low as I realized that steadfastness was nowhere to be found. But God has brought me brothers who cause me to rejoice, and I will pray that he makes me a man who causes others to rejoice as well. Because this would needs more young men who have faith, and live with a good order governing their lives.


God please fill me with your spirit that I might be strong and immovable for you

No comments:

Post a Comment